Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Star Sighting!

Even though I grew up in Los Angeles, I still get excited if I spot a celebrity in real life. The last celeb I saw was Bob Saget - he was sitting in a side booth at Katsuya in Brentwood. Karen and I kept craning our heads, trying to be inconspicuous, to see who stopped by his table to say hi.

Turns out I don't have to be in LA or NY to spot a celeb! While lunching at Pambiche today (plato cubano and a cafe con leche), Leann, winner of last season's Project Runway, walked in. My dining mate and ex-colleague Rachel almost screamed "Oh my god! It's Leann from Project Runway!" The restaurant is not so big and Leann sat 2 tables away from us, so I'm sure she heard us giggling.

Okay, so a reality TV star is not an a-list star sighting, but it was still neat to see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still say that's a good sighting!