Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spider mania

Back in Los Angeles, I remember the first rain storms usually brought droves of ants inside to seek shelter and find new treasures. Not surprisingly, Seattle is in a constant state rain and there aren't many ants. What we lack in ants we more than make up for in SPIDERS. At any given point in time there are a dozen or so spider webs on our trees, windows and front doors. I know, pretty creepy. So far though, we have managed to live in harmony with them.

In honor of our six-legged friends, May decided to make a spider Halloween costume for a friend's party last night. As you can see, it turned out awesome!

I was a "Land Rover mechanic" in my usually overalls, gloves, head-lamp and wrench. Unfortunately, everyone thought I was just a cole miner.

No comments: