Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shop Shop Shopping

Yippee! I scored a pair of Merrell goretex shoes so now I can go hiking and not be worried about slipping and sliding. I had wanted to buy a pair of hiking boots from REI when they had their big sale over Labor Day weekend but by the time we went over, they didn't have my size in any of the shoes on sale. I heart Nordstrom Rack!

On a side note, my mom and I found a Talbot's outlet in Lynwood last weekend. She was SUPER excited about that! It will be her new excuse to come visit me, hehe.

Lastly, my aunt told us about this store called Best Kept Secret in Kirkland. It is a store that sells samples at really reduced rates. The problem is most of the samples are sized M for women and L for men. I couldn't fit into anything! I gotta say, some of the women's stuff was UGLY! I had never heard of some of those brands. The guy stuff seemed pretty standard (Born, Cutter and Buck, Nike, Izod etc). However, when we arrived on Fri last week, they did just get a new shipment of KEEN stuff and I was very tempted to buy a bag. Supposedly their inventory changes all the time so I guess sometimes they get some pretty good stuff!

No comments: