Saturday, February 7, 2009

Living Room Walls

The wall in our living room has been bare ever since we moved in. We haven't been able to find a nice piece of art (that we can agree on) that covers such a big wall space. In the end, I decided to go with putting up some ledges and then arranging photos and books on them. I just grabbed some pictures/books that we already have to get an idea of how it will look, and now that I think I like it, I'm going to have to think of a 'theme' for this wall. Stay tuned!

BEFORE

AFTER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also like the cute doll you got for your couch! ;)

W said...

Those look nice! Are they the ones from Pottery Barn? How come you moved your couch around too?

May said...

Thanks! I like the big doll too! :)
No, these are from C&B - only $20 each! We moved the couch this way just to measure how far up we had to put the shelves up. I'm not sure we're going to keep the couch in that spot though. You guys can vote when you come up!

Eri said...

Hey, I like your couch! I'd never seen them before :)