Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Haircuts and a Picnic

I'm really digging our new neighborhood. Scott need a haircut, so we walked down Greenwood to Rudy's Barbershop. It's this kitschy looking barbershop that has a lot of black paint and loud music. Funny thing is it's a chain! They even have some of these in LA!

On the way, we passed by Picnic, a new food + wine boutique that is set to open at the bottom of the Fini condos. They had a menu posted on the window, and it showed some lunch items and then cooked items (like lasagna, salads, meatloaf) that you can take to go. It seemed odd to me they would cater to a lunch crowd when Greenwood doesn't seem like a lunch place location... what offices/businesses are nearby? I hope it does well though, becuase I'm happy to have any new food place open within walking distance to me!

Speaking of food places, when we walked by Olivers Twist, it was decently full. Mental note: need to go back and check it out again!

No comments: