Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dinner with Neal

Neal started at Expedia on Monday so is out here in Seattle all week. It was good to see him again! I met up with Scott and Neal dor dinner and drinks at BOKA. I had read some favorable reviews of this place so Scott said let's go here! I'm sad to report that I was pretty disappointed. Wine list was expensive and the food was really only okay. I had the lamb chops and they could not begin to compete with the ones I had at Stumbling Goat. It looked like there was a size-able happy hour/drinks crowd so maybe next time, we'd do that instead.

*Note from Scott* Unfortunately May spilled her glass of red wine, not only on herself, but also on a few random neighboring guests. We offered to pay for their dry-cleaning, but they were very nice about it. Both funny and sad since May had a nice new coat... fingers crossed the stains come out!

No comments: