Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vegas Baby!

I officially joined Scott in the over-30s-club last weekend. To celebrate, we hopped on a plane and headed to Las Vegas where we met up with Way, Kevin, Rebecca and Patrick. It was SO nice to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. It made me really really miss the dry heat. And, I had a new appreciation for the desert landscape - it's so different from Seattle and very impressive in its own way.

The past few times I've gone to Vegas has been ... different ... and I used to pinpoint it on the fact that we were going with our husbands. But now, I think I might have to lay the blame on the fact that we're just all getting older and more boring. Gone are the nights where we dress to the nines and then stay up dancing until our feet hurt. Now, we seek out good food and then have a few drinks before tucking into bed at a relatively early hour (for Vegas anyway). While I like the good food part, I do really miss going dancing at the clubs. There's nothing quite like clubbing in Vegas!

Anyway, here's a few pics of the weekend. I'll do a separate post on our 30th bday dinner!




No comments: