Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Plans

My good friend Diana, from work, has already reserved Labor Day weekend to come up and visit us. I'm excited - they will be our first visitors after I move up! Diana's birthday will be that weekend, so we're going to have to figure out a fun restaurant to go to. Any suggestions out there?

This also means that I started looking up public transportation choices, in case Scott and I are off to work and can't leave her a car to use. The good news is we have a bus stop about a block away so it'll be easy to hop on and get to downtown. The bad news is it takes about 30 minutes - much longer than I had thought since we're only a few miles from downtown. Cost: $1.75.

Useful links:
- Bus Routes
- "Free Ride" area map of downtown Seattle
- Trip Planner

Anyone else - if you want to come up, reserve your weekend now! =P

No comments: